BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
|Responsible:||SALVADOR ESCODA S.A. (See item 1)|
|Object:||Manage full access to the services, communications and data update. (See item 2)|
|Legitimacy:||Commercial relationship or consent of the interested party (See item 3)|
|Recipients:||Entities providing web analytics services and digital marketing campaigns (See item 4)|
|Rights:||Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information. (See item 5)|
1.- Responsible for data Processing
The person responsible for processing your personal data is:
Company Name: SALVADOR ESCODA S.A.
Address: c/. Provenza, 392 planta 2 – 08025 Barcelona
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 93 446 27 80
Registration details: Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 4777, Book 4097, Sect. 2ª, Page 036, Sheet 526695, Insc. 1ª
VAT Nr. A-08710006
2.- Purpose of data processing
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Manage your business relationship with SALVADOR ESCODA S.A.
- To communicate with you in response to your requests (commercial, administrative, etc) and comments made to us through any means.
- EscoNews Newsletter and other Commercial Communications: We may use your data to contact you through the EscoNews digital newsletter, as well as other relevant communications related to SALVADOR ESCODA S.A., to inform you of product innovations, company news, offers, promotions or other commercial content. These commercial communications will be, in any case, authorized expressly or based on a commercial relationship between companies. This authorization may be revoked at any time by using the mechanism implemented for this purpose in the same, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating “UNSUBSCRIBE”.
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described above, unless it is required by law or if there were a court injunction.
How long will we retain your personal information? They shall be retained as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of the processing and when no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures.
3.- Legitimation of data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is the commercial relationship between SALVADOR ESCODA S.A. and the company whose data are processed or the legitimacy based on the consent of the data subject provided for the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of:
- New customer registration procedure,
- Fill in a EscoNews subscription form.
These actions require that the interested party voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to attend to you or provide you with the service requested.
SALVADOR ESCODA S.A. legitimately understands that by providing us with such data, the interested party expressly accepts and consents to their processing for the purposes described in item 2.
We may also process your data based on the legitimate interest of SALVADOR ESCODA S.A. in maintaining and build loyalty of customers and/or users and better meeting their expectations or interests previously expressed, e.g.: improve services and products, guarantee security, prevent fraud, handle requests, queries or complaints, offer products and services similar to those contracted, inform about promotions, etc.
Of course, you can at any time express your opposition to the use of your data for the purpose of commercial prospecting, without this affecting the other commercial, administrative relations.
4.- Recipients of assignements or transfers.
In general, SALVADOR ESCODA S.A. will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have expressly authorized us to do so when using our services.
However, in order to provide or interact with the services you request and, in general, to comply with the purposes described in point 2 of this document, we inform you that your data may be transferred to entities that provide web analytics services and digital marketing campaigns.
By accepting the Terms of Service, you expressly consent to these assignments. If your consent is revoked, we will no longer be able to provide the Services to you.
5.- Rights of the interested party
Any person or company has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not their personal data are processed at SALVADOR ESCODA S.A. In particular, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about his/her personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification: this allows for the correction of errors, the modification of data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantees the accuracy of the information processed.
- Right of data deletion: allows you to request the erasure of the data being processed when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of objection: the right of the interested party not to have his/her personal data processed or to have them stopped, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked for the corresponding period of time as long as the legal obligations persist.
- Possibility of withdrawal of consent: Likewise, the interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given at the time of providing us with his/her data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please send us a letter with all your details, including your ID card to: SALVADOR ESCODA S.A., Calle Provenza, 392, 2nd floor, 08025 BARCELONA, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the type of right you wish to exercise.
- Right to object to the sending of advertising: The interested parties may object to the sending of commercial communications by SALVADOR ESCODA S.A. In this case, they may revoke their consent to receive these notifications at any time by using the mechanism implemented for this purpose, or by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to email@example.com
6.- Additional information
Data recorded. As with most services provided over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you use the Services. This log data may include the IP address, identification of the device or terminal from which the Services are accessed, the operating system, the configuration of the device or terminal.
Safety instructions We adopt the appropriate data protection measures to prevent the loss of information, alteration of data, or access by unauthorized personnel to it.